Worried your new puppy isn’t getting enough socialization in lockdown?
Send them to our puppy play date classes! Drop your puppy off for half an hour of play with other puppies. They will learn key socialization cues, get exercise and have lots of cuddles! Better yet we’ll post videos and photos to our social media so you can see them having fun! What a great opportunity for your puppy to have a positive vet experience and meet some new friends.
Classes are on Friday at midday and are $25. Bookings are required.
Please note we still recommend virtual attendance to our puppy preschool run by Positive Puppies as this will provide you with some key skills to care for your pup.
Terms and Conditions:
- Puppies must have had at least one C3 vaccination (proof will be required if not completed at Thornleigh Vet) and must be in good health.
- Maximum 4 puppies per class
- Participation in class means presumed consent for posting pictures of your puppy to social media.
- Puppies must be between the age of 8 weeks old and 16 weeks.
- An attempt will be made to match puppies by size and age to ensure good play is achieved.
- Puppies will get plenty of socializing time but may be given time outs if they are getting too stimulated or not playing fairly.
- Classes will be 100% supervised by our staff but you are unfortunately unable to attend due to lockdown restrictions.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry if we don’t feel your puppy is appropriate for the play date.
- Drop off should be in accordance with our COVID policies.