Last updated: 26/06/21
Thank you for your continued cooperation with our COVID policies which means that we can keep our team safe and our doors open. We kindly request you respect the following policies:
- From 26nd June 2021 OUR DOORS ARE LOCKED BUT WE ARE OPEN. We are operating contactless to keep you all safe.
- Please call us on arrival from your car. Our staff will then guide you on our process for receiving pets.
- Please wear a mask and minimise the amount of people visiting the carpark.
- Please be familiar with up-to-date COVID information and check that you have not been to a hotspot prior to arrival.
- We are only accepting EFTPOS (no cash).
- Please complete your QR code check if you approach our front doors.
- Please social distance whilst waiting outside.
- Telemedicine consultations are available on request.
We kindly request you inform us if you are unwell, potentially exposed to COVID-19 (including up-to-date hotspots), awaiting COVID test results or have any other concerns relating to COVID exposure prior to arrival for your appointment.