Last updated: 11/10/21
Thank you for your continued cooperation with our COVID policies which means that we can keep our team safe and our doors open. We kindly request you respect the following policies:
From Monday October 18th 2021 our doors will be open!
- Our doors will be open to all clients who are double vaccinated.
- One client per pet will be allowed into the hospital. We kindly ask dog owners to wait outside for their appointment once they have checked in at reception.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- QR code check in is required.
- One client only to be allowed in the consult room to maintain a 1 person per 4sqm allowance. Please maintain social distancing and wherever possible consult times will be limited to less than 15 minutes.
- Euthanasias will be organised at the vet’s discretion based on the individual circumstance.
- Housecalls are unfortunately not yet available.
- Hospitalised patients cannot have visitors inside although outdoor visits may be possible for some.
- EFTPOS payments are still strongly preferred.
- Puppy preschool to commence with one double vaccinated client per puppy from October 28th
- For those clients who are unvaccinated or prefer to stay in their cars we will continue to operate contactless. Please call us on arrival.
- Telemedicine consultations are still available on request.
We kindly request you inform us if you are unwell, potentially exposed to COVID-19 (including up-to-date hotspots), awaiting COVID test results or have any other concerns relating to COVID exposure prior to arrival for your appointment.