We are excited to announce all services are now available including boarding. With the easing of COVID-19 restrictions we also wish to advise you we will be transitioning to limited contact consultations as of Monday 18th May. We kindly request you respect the following policies:
- Our front door will continue to be locked.
- All patient pick-ups or drop-offs as well as medication or food collections will continue to occur out the front of the building. Please call us on arrival and enjoy our friendly “delivery-to-car” service!
- For consultations we will be allowing one client per visit to enter the building to take part in the consultation with our vets. For consults we kindly request that you:
- Bring your own pen and EFTPOS payment (no cash payments)
- Ring us on arrival
- Wait for our signal before entering the building with your pet appropriately restrained
- Head straight into our consult room as guided by staff. You may wish to sanitise your hands on the way in
- Take a seat in the consult room and follow the vet’s instructions on how the consult will proceed
- Leave in a similar manner as above. Payments will be taken in the consult room and receipts emailed
- Vets will request the assistance of nurses for restraint in consult (instead of owners) and if this isn’t possible whilst maintaining social distancing we may move to a separate room to perform the procedure
- We will continue to avoid paperwork transfers
- If you are uncomfortable with entering the building please let us know and we will perform the consult as per previous protocols (i.e. with client staying outside) or organise a telemedicine consultation where appropriate.
We kindly request you inform us if you are unwell, potentially exposed to COVID-19 or have concerns about exposure prior to arrival for your appointment. Whilst our policy of one client in the consult room is strict, we understand this may not be possible in certain circumstances such as children accompanying adults or compassionate consultations so we just kindly ask you to act responsibly and follow our staff’s instructions.
To all our new clients, we are sorry we missed the opportunity to meet you in person and as such would like to offer you a complimentary happy vet visit. This is an opportunity for you to bring your pet back in and have a follow up appointment to meet the vet and review any concerns you may have. The best bit is your pet has a happy visit with no needles and lots of treats! Please call to book as you would a usual consultation and tell staff you are booking a happy vet visit. This is valid until the end of June and does not include further treatments e.g. vaccinations or new concerns.