Last updated: 17th May 2021
Thank you for your continued cooperation with our COVID policies which means that we can keep our team safe and our doors open. We kindly request you respect the following policies:
- Please be familiar with up-to-date COVID information and check that you have not been to a hotspot prior to arrival.
- Our front door is open and you are welcome to enter after reading the sign and ensuring the reception desk is clear of other clients.
- Please complete your QR code check in on entry. If you don’t have a smart phone, please tell our staff and they will do it for you.
- Please social distance in our reception and consult rooms.
- Hand sanitiser & tissues are available in both waiting rooms, consult rooms and at the reception desk for your use.
- If you are uncomfortable with entering the building, please let us know and we will perform the consult as per previous protocols (i.e. with client staying outside) or organise a telemedicine consultation where appropriate.
We kindly request you inform us if you are unwell, potentially exposed to COVID-19 (including up-to-date hotspots), awaiting COVID test results or have any other concerns relating to COVID exposure prior to arrival for your appointment.