Last updated: 27th August 2020
Thank you for your continued cooperation with our COVID policies which means we can keep our team safe and our doors open.
We are open and offering all services and we kindly request you respect the following policies:
- Our front door is open and you are welcome to enter after reading the sign and ensuring the reception desk is clear of other clients.
- We will be wearing masks and kindly ask you to return the favour. You may only enter a consult room if you are wearing a mask. Masks are available at reception but please BYO if you have one.
- All patient pick-ups or drop-offs as well as medication or food collections can now be made at the reception desk as per the above. However feel free to continue to enjoy our friendly “delivery-to-car” service if you’d prefer not to come in – just call us from your car.
- Please stand on the “X” at reception.
- For consultations we will be allowing ONE client per visit to enter the consult room to take part in the consultation with our vets.
- Nurses will be utilised to restrain pets instead of owners so social distancing is promoted. Please don’t be offended if we ask you to remain seated 🙂
- Hand sanitiser & tissues are available in both waiting rooms, consult rooms and at the reception desk for your use.
- We will continue to avoid paperwork transfers and request EFTPOS payments only.
- If you are uncomfortable with entering the building please let us know and we will perform the consult as per previous protocols (i.e. with client staying outside) or organise a telemedicine consultation where appropriate.
We kindly request you inform us if you are unwell, potentially exposed to COVID-19 (including up-to-date hotspots), awaiting COVID test results or have any other concerns relating to COVID exposure prior to arrival for your appointment. Whilst our policy of one client in the consult room is strict, we understand this may not be possible in certain circumstances such as children accompanying adults or compassionate consultations so we just kindly ask you to act responsibly and follow our staff’s instructions.