Last updated: 15/12/21
Thank you for your continued cooperation with our COVID policies which means that we can keep our team safe and our doors open. We kindly request you respect the following policies:
- Our doors will be open to all clients.
- We kindly request unvaccinated clients wear masks.
- QR code check is still recommended.
- Two clients only to be allowed in the consult room to maintain a 1 person per 2sqm allowance. Please maintain social distancing.
- Euthanasias will be organised at the vet’s discretion based on the individual circumstance.
- Housecalls will be available in the New Year subject to availability.
- For those clients who prefer to stay in their cars we will continue to operate contactless. Please call us on arrival.
- Telemedicine consultations are still available on request.
We kindly request you inform us if you are unwell, potentially exposed to COVID-19 (including up-to-date hotspots), awaiting COVID test results or have any other concerns relating to COVID exposure prior to arrival for your appointment.